HR Actions is the Web-based workflow solution to automate employee change forms. Design, initiate, and route forms for approval that automatically update your Human Resources Information System (HRIS) so you can eliminate high-cost, low-value administrative tasks and focus on strategic Human Resources (HR) management.
HR Actions accomplishes this by:
- Using an easy to use wizard, HR staff
can create custom dynamic forms - managers see current data as they complete a form and submit it for approval
- Provides real-time visibility into the employee change process while saving managers, approvers, and HR practitioners significant time and money
- Business rules that determine the required number of approvers and an audit trail of electronic signatures assures compliance with Sarbanes Oxley
Built upon Microsoft’s .NET Framework, HR Actions is architected for
internationalization and the ability to leverage XML web services, while being
easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. Web services provide a way to bridge the
gaps between islands of information and technology, giving management greater
insight into operations and streamlining business processes.
Key Features Include
- Connects to Abra Suite and Kronos' Workforce Central Suite
- Over 120 fields from your HRIS plus 40 user designed fields are available to use
on the forms you build
- Business rules determine how many approvals are required for any form type
- Supports 4 types of forms: changing data for existing employees, employee
transfers, new hire/rehire, and new position
HR Actions has the unique ability to be customized to compliment your company's color schemes, which aids your company's overall branding strategy. This value-added feature helps employees feel that they're in a familiar environment, and can help advance the overall goals of your HR Department.
HR Actions has successfully passed the following Microsoft Platform Tests for ISV
Solutions at VeriTest:
- Windows Server
- SQL Server
- Web Services + .NET Framework (.NET Connected Test)